Who? What? Where?
Who? Amy McClelland is a Coaching Psychologist specialising in Sleep, Pain and Resilience.
She also works with Medical Doctors and other practitioners including Psychotherapists, Counsellors and Coaches. She likes to take an holistic approach in her work and consult other health professionals to deliver what she believe is a more integrative and ‘complete’ solution to change.
Amy completed her 1st Degree in Psychology at Cardiff University and went on to complete a Psychology MSc within the same University. She is:
- A fully-insured Level A trained member of the British Psychological Society.
- Was Chair of the Post Graduate Occupational Psychology Committee .
- Is a Senior Associate with the Royal Society of Medicine.
- Is a member of the British Psychological Societies’ Coaching Psychology Working Group
- She is also fluent in French and Spanish, nearly fluent in Italian and speaks good German.
What? Amy provides tailored health and wellbeing interventions to private clients as well as organisations. Some of her common areas of focus include: Smoking, Stress, Sleep, Weight Loss, Confidence, Time Management, Resilience, Optimism and Managing Difficult Relationships.
Woven in to her approach are theories of Epigenetics and Neuroplastcity.
Where?: 98, Cathedral Road, Cardiff, CF119PL.